• This process begins with our first meeting and my initial tour through your home. I ask questions, make observations and take notes.
• I want to know everything that you love about your home and your neighbourhood. These features will be just as important to potential buyers.
• We will then schedule a second walkthrough to discuss how best to prepare your home for showings.
• I'll make suggestions on decluttering, staging and any minor/major repairs or changes that will facilitate a quick sale.
• When you have completed preparing your home I'll be back to measure and take the photos.
• I do this myself because I have experience as an artist and photographer and at this point, I know your home and how to present its best selling features.
• In some properties, a virtual tour is called for and I will make the arrangements to have this completed.
Almost every Realtor does these 4 things with some variations:
Over and above:
Your listing will be:
I also create a website specifically for your home that will be online a few hours after the photos are taken.
Sutton Group West Coast Realty is the Number 1 Real Estate Broker in Canada with:
Sutton West Coast is also:
After each showing, I follow up with the Buyers' REALTOR® for any comments and feedback. This can be very valuable in making any subtle changes necessary to sell your home.
Finally, While I can put a lockbox on your property, I prefer not to in most cases. I want to be at each showing personally. I'm the expert on your home and can point out all the features and benefits. The Buyer's REALTOR® may simply not be aware of many of these and an opportunity for a sale can be lost.